Thank you for using PC Case Lab (pccaselab.com). By accessing our website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- General Use: PC Case Lab is a website that provides reviews, guides, and other content related to PC cases and PCs in general. By using our website, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age or have the consent of a legal guardian to use the site.
- Ownership and Copyright: All content on PC Case Lab is owned by us and protected by international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display our content without prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: PC Case Lab provides its content on an “as is” basis and makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of our content. We do not guarantee that our website will be error-free or uninterrupted.
- Newsletter: By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive periodic emails containing content related to PC cases and PCs in general. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
- User Conduct: By using our website, you agree to abide by our standards of conduct. You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in a way that infringes upon the rights of others. Without our prior written consent, you may not attempt to access our website using automated means, such as bots or crawlers.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after such modifications constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the United States of America.
Using PC Case Lab, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.